In January 2020, after close to twenty years online, Winedoctor went through its fourth and most significant overhaul, and in doing so I refocused on the wines of Bordeaux and the Loire Valley. I couldn’t help feeling that some of my old notes on other wines should be preserved though, so my archive houses a few select pages of notes on wines from elsewhere in the world.
- Château de Beaucastel (16/5/20)
- Chapoutier (31/10/20)
- Paul Jaboulet Aîné (19/9/20)
- Domaine du Vieux Télégraphe (22/8/20)
- Mixed Hermitage & Crozes-Hermitage (14/11/20)
- Mixed Côte-Rôtie & Cornas (28/11/20)
- Mixed Châteauneuf du Pape (5/9/20)