Home > Wine & Dine
Wine & Dine
Wine in isolation soon becomes a tedium. Wine is best with friends, and with food.
I keep a record of notable dinners in Edinburgh and its immediate environs here. Dates represent my most recent visit.
- Ondine (28/2/15)
- Peter's Yard (10/10/08)
- The Plumed Horse (18/1/08)
- The Pompadour by Galvin (29/8/15)
- La Potinière (9/6/10)
- The Scran & Scallie (13/6/15)
- The Tower Restaurant (26/5/06)
- Valvona & Crolla (14/4/07)
- The Vintner's Rooms (14/3/08)
- Wedgwood (29/3/13)
- Martin Wishart (9/5/14)
- The Witchery (10/3/07)
Now and again I have time to dine out when in the Loire Valley, so I keep a note of these dinners here.
- La Brasserie de la Gare (13/4/12)
- Chez Rémi (15/3/13)
- Le Petit Comptoir (13/2/09)
- Le Relais (24/2/12)
I have finally succumbed to the temptation to post my reflections on dinners enjoyed elsewhere, mainly London and Bordeaux.
- Au Bonheur du Palais (1/3/13)